How to Convert Corporate Clients
You’ve got a great product, a great service but you’re still not able to convert corporate clients! Feels like déjà vu doesn’t it? Don’t worry, here are some of the most crucial points to remember and incorporate in your business in a structured manner so that you can tap corporates to start buying from you.
There are four main elements that you need to focus on to get big orders from corporates:
- Landing Page
- Reach Out Manual
- Digital Ads
- When it comes to a product or service, having one which can be used universally is a great advantage over others; An example of such a product would include edibles which can be consumed by everyone and is not biased.
- On the other hand, it is also great to have a product or service which is highly customizable based on the client’s need.
- One of the biggest factors affecting your business is the price point at which you sell your product or service. Too low and you won’t be able to make any profits, too high and no one will buy from you. Finding a balance is key.
- It goes without saying that your product or service should be of high quality and gives value to the customer.
- Knowing when to pitch your products or service based on its characteristics is also important. Occasions such as Diwali and Christmas are great for gifting businesses.
Preparing a landing page for all the products and services that you want to pitch specifically to certain clients is really important. This page will help the client know exactly what you offer and why it is of importance to them. The landing page must contain all of the following things:
- Corporate focused keywords are essential for SEO purposes. They need to be used in the content on the page so that potential clients can find you if they are looking for the products you have to offer.
- A lead generation form which gives a call-to-action of providing email ids or phone number. This is important to create a database of potential customers.
- Crystal clear offerings. No one likes being confused. Show what you can offer directly without any hidden clauses.
- It is smart to create a theme-based landing page with a certain occasion or event that the customer might be looking for. It helps you to be distinguished from the competitors.
REACH OUT MANUAL
You should never stop reaching out to clients to provide your services, but when you do it, do it the right way. Making a good first impression is crucial to increase your chances of converting a client; To do this, follow these steps:
- The very first thing you need to reach out to potential clients is a good company presentation which summarizes what your business is about and what you can offer.
- The next thing you need is a product catalogue that has all the details about your products and services.
- After you’ve prepared the company presentation and the product catalogue, it is time for you to strategize how you will distribute and start reaching out to potential clients. The best way to do this is by creating an email strategy which will be sent out to the HR’s, Managers, Founders and Directors of different corporates.
Ever heard of the phrase ‘Be where your customers are’? That is exactly the last step you need to follow to convert your business into a profitable one. Digital ads have become the new norm. A majority of your target audience lies on social media or the internet searching for products and services that you provide. Digital ads act as a bridge that will connect you with clients. Wondering where you should be spending your advertising money? These are some of the most important platforms that you should be investing in:
- Facebook ads are a great way to reach a large audience. It has the highest number of users in the world compared to other social media platforms; Approximately 2.7 billion people.
- Google ads are your best bet to reach people who are looking for you on the internet.
- A very underrated ad method is email marketing. Running email drip campaigns can be very effective especially to bag corporate clients.
FOLLOW UP, CLOSURE & FULFILMENT
Selling to corporate clients is not the end of the process. Closing your deal with corporates in a well-fashioned manner is very important to build a long-lasting relationship that will help you grow your business in the future. Quotations follow-ups and invoices should be fulfilled on time. Thanking your client with sincerity for the business goes a long way.
Looking to get a landing page designed for your business or reach your target audience through digital ads? We can help! Check out the BrandzGarage website where you will find Technology, Design and Marketing services.